Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's about time!

Apologies for slacking off and neglecting our blog for the past few months. I just uploaded some videos of our precious angel doing some funny things. I hope you enjoy the videos!

As for The Burkes, we are doing great and just loving our life with our son. We couldn't be happier. We feel so blessed to have Liam in our lives and he just brightens our everyday. He is rolling over and rolling everywhere like a pro. He pulls up on anything he can get a grasp on. Everything goes in his mouth (he's teething again) and he is trying his best to crawl. He can go from a seated position to all fours and he does the little rocking back and fourth thing but then doesn't go anywhere. I think it will be any day now when he'll crawl, but we'll see. His personality grows just as he is and it's becoming so cute and little boy-like. He will be 8 months old on November 13th. Time has flown by and I wish I could just press pause. He is growing way too fast, but I am cherishing every single second with him. I'm so thankful to Jamin that I can stay home with our little boy. It has been the greatest gift he could give me. I love both my boys (and Jaggy too)!

We are going Trunk Or Treating tomorrow at church so I'll post picture from that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment